Sunday, 11 May 2014

Refill Restaurant @ Hotel Re!

A quiet place located within the city on a hill top, a retro boutique hotel serving local authentic food, I can't resist but to patronize it. Don't be deceived by its dull looking normal menu. Taste the food for its goodness. I loved the local cooked food here. I believed the chef was good! I had tried the Lobster Spaghetti, Nonya Chicken Curry, Baby Lamb Rack, Roast Cod Fillet, Calamari and the Abalone Laksa. Wow, it was fantastic, and I would give them all thumbs up!







I am absolutely sure that I am heading back there for more food. It was a quiet environment and had no crowd. But be prepared to wait. Delicious food took a longer time for preparation. It was a small boutique hotel, suitable for a weekend getaway and at the same time enjoying quality food. I loved the ambience there too... Be sure to check out this place!!

I believed the food tells it all I wanted to say. Speechless to describe the wow in the food!!


Address:
175A, Chin Swee Road
S'pore 169879
Hotel RE! @ Pearl's Hill

Rating: 4.0 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment