Sunday, 8 June 2014

Chonburi Mookata House

I had a hard time hunting down this place. It is located in a coffeeshop at Blk 421 in Ang Mo Kio Ave 10. I saw people posting this Mookata place online so I decided to check it out myself. Getting to its carpark is a complicated task for those who do not live there. Finally I found the place!! I could smell the BBQ air from afar, and it was very alluring. I ordered the Platter set for 2 at $22 because there were only 2 of us. There was also additional food choices to add on separately. 

 

And there it goes.... There was also Platter for 4 available at $39, normally as a family set. There was a wide selection of add-on for sides, and they were not expensive at all. It is not a charcoal BBQ unlike Tom Yum Kungfu. To each its own preference. 





I was quite satisfied with the food because you could hardly find shisamo in many Thai Mookata BBQ. There was also egg surprisingly compared to quail eggs in most steamboats. Time to start cooking... ...




The aroma smelled so good. I was so eager to stuff it into my mouth though it was burning hot. Don't forget to dip into the Thai chilli sauce, very spicy, but delicious.I ordered extra meats - bacon, beef and pork. I felt that the meat in the platter was not enough for us because we were meat lovers. If you are loking for cheap eats, this place is one option. By the way, the soup was boiled with corn, not plain stock water. It's basically corn soup. I will move around to hunt for more Mookata to try!! Yum yum... ...


Address:
Blk 421, Ang Mo Kio Ave 10
#01-1149, S'pore 560421


Rating: 3.5 out of 5 


No comments:

Post a Comment