Saturday, 7 June 2014

Itacho Sushi

Itacho sushi is one of my favourite sushi hangout place. I love the wide range of varieties available here and its unique choices. I feel that their sushi are very creative and innovative. There are a few outlets located round the island so if you are nearby, go try it. You will be addicted. They would also have promotions every now and then so be spoilt with it. Be prepared to queue if you are patronizing those locations in town. To avoid the crowd, JCube and Bedok Mall would be your other option. You would be flipping the menu back and forth trying to decide which to order.... Nice!!! Your eyes would be attracted to the varieties in the menu. 

 

 

Look at the choices, even the colors of the menu is good enough for you. The few common sushi that I always place order would be the Salmon & Skin sushi. This range is always on promotion, and it went once as low as $0.40 each. Because it is cheap, there is a limit to how many you can order. 



On top of that, the next common one would be the sashimi. Salmon meat and salmon belly are my favourites!! The tender meat and the fresh taste of salmon that melts in your mouth, yummy!! 



I am frooling right now doing this post. I so wanted to go again. I had been visiting Itacho quite often in the past, just that I didn't really have the chance to blog and share it. Now here I am, shring my joy in this indulgence. I ordered other different sushi too, the creative ones, especially those you could not find in Sakae Sushi or Sushi Teh. 





Well, looks great right? It is so tempting now... There are also cooked dishes available, and the only one I tried was the deep fried salmon belly with black pepper sauce. There was alot of meat and it was definitely worth it. 


I will definitely be back always to enjoy the sushi here. The sushi was designed for a bite size so you would just love it when you can just stuff the whole piece into your mouth. That should be the way!! There will be little chance where you bite off halfway and the toppings just fall off. Thumbs up!!


Address:

Plaza Singapura, #02-35
Nearest Station: Douby Ghaut

Ion Orchard, #B3-20
Nearest Station: Orchard

JCube, #02-15
Nearest Station: Jurong East

Bedok Mall, #B2-42
Nearest Station: Bedok

Star Vista, #B1-12
Nearest Station: Buona Vista

Tampiness Mall, Level 4
Opening soon


Ratings: 3.8 out of 5








No comments:

Post a Comment